Saturday, May 21, 2011

Getting donations already!

Thanks so much to our friends that are showing us so much support! We have a garage full of donations for the rummage sale already! We had over 5 families give us many donations today...so cool, to be on the way back from a sweet families' home on the third trip with both of our vehicles hauling stuff to our garage, when I get a call from another dear friend saying she has garage sale leftovers as well for us! Then another fb message from another friend saying she has items as well and another text saying there are more things from another home at the first home we were at today as well! We just see God provide and I feel like I keep saying that, but I really do see Him provide and He is showing me over and over again HIS PROVISION for HIS VISION. 

This is truly a rejoicing season!  I have been rejoicing all day by all the love and support ...with tears as we truly had in our minds to take one vehicle to this first house and then---to find out we need both and not only both, but several trips with items donated!  Amazed! Overjoyed! God's Provision for Kaylee.  We are meeting new people and I just feel like God is connecting us with people that love like He does.  His people that love and care for others too. Below are pictures of our garage right now...filled!



4 comments:

  1. wow thats awesome! I am doing a yard sale for 2 Reeces Rainbow families & refreshment table for 2 RR kids waiting for families. My closet is already full & their is a huge stack in the garage like yours. Praying for you & your journey to Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a yard sale a couple of weeks ago, and also asked friends if they would donate some baked goods so we could have a bake sale at the same time. Our kids ran the bake sale, and it was a great success. God really blessed the yard sale too. I will be praying for his continued provision for you, and a successful sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments and encouragement! We got more donations today and our garage is already overflowing with great stuff. Now, to sort and price it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know when the sale will be, but advertise it BIG on Craigslist and TONS of signs. Having lots to sell is great, so marketing it huge to get LOADS of customers. Wow - amazing how much stuff you have there. Wish I could come - I love yard sales. I hope you make a couple grand ;)

    ReplyDelete