Friday, July 1, 2011

WOW!! God's Hand.

Great first day of the sale! Despite the rain, God brought in $2,157 in sales and donations! Thank you to everyone who is supporting adoption through this sale. Tomorrow, beginning at 8:00 am we will be having a bag sale on clothes---everything you can fit in a paper grocery bag (we will provide) is $5! Let us know if you have any questions!!
 I truly enjoyed talking with other adoptive mothers today and know that God has brought you in my life for this! Thanks so much for sharing with me! :) Love, Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear it went so well. I hope you have better weather tomorrow. Can't wait until you get to go meet Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Congrats, Chirch family! So happy! I passed by your guys' sale today and said "Praise God" seeing how much business you had this morning @ 10 am! God is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are doing awesome on fundraising! I'm gonna use some of your ideas- very creative!

    ReplyDelete