Thursday, October 20, 2011

To Kaylee, Ps. 139

Sweet Kaylee...

I know you, even if you don't know me yet
I know when you go to bed, and when you wake up
I know what you did yesterday
I know what you are doing right now
And I know what you will do today, tomorrow and forever
Before you say a word, I know what is in your heart
I'm with you always
My hand is on your life
You may not ever completely understand this
But someday you will understand it in part
No matter where you go or what you do
I am with you always
In the orphanage, I am with you
When you feel alone, I am with you
When you wonder if anyone wants you, I want you
One day, when you are home with your Mommy and Daddy
I will still be with you
Good times or bad times
Your Father is with you
Even in your very saddest moments
When you feel helpless and scared
Surely I love you and am with you

I created you
Before you were even born, I knew you
You ARE fearfully and wonderfully made
You have never been hidden from me
I have always been with you
Every day of your life has been written by Me
I know your heart and mind
Your hopes and dreams
Your fears and worries
I am with you always
Leading you into life and love

I love you

Your Heavenly Father,

Abba

No comments:

Post a Comment